It’s your CaptureStation’s Birthday.
Celebrate the occasion by setting it up and scanning your sample chart.
1. First, unpack the boxes. This is the most critical step. It’s impossible to assemble your CaptureStation while it’s still in the box.
If you’ve ever assembled a computer you’ll be really great at setting up your new gear. Let’s have a look at what we’ve shipped you.
Your CaptureStation is simply a fast computer with a touchscreen.
There are a few cables and parts:
And a surge protector.
2. Let’s get the Mimo touchscreen ready for service. Remove the cover from the front of the screen. (It says MIMO in giant letters, see above.) Then get the stand for your Mimo set up. There’s a screw that attaches the stand to the back of the Mimo. Screw it in there. Here’s how your Mimo will look once you’re done:
3. Next let’s get some power and some Internets. There is a surge protector and a network cable in you box. Grab those guys and plug ’em up. Here’s what they might look like once you’re done:
4. Let’s hook up the CPU. The CPU needs power and the Internet. Plug the power cable into the surge protector and into the back of the CPU. Plug the network cable into the CPU. It should look like this:
5. Hook up the Mimo to the CPU. The Mimo cable has two USB plugs on one end and a mini-USB plug on the other. If you’re not sure which one is the mini-USB – it’s the smallest one. Plug that into the back of the Mimo, like so:
There are two USB plugs that go into the back of the CPU. One for power and one for touch. Plug them both into the CPU. Now it will look like this:
6. Set up your scanner. All scanners are a little different, so we didn’t take pictures of them all. Scanners are super-simple. Plug the power cord into the surge protector and run the USB cable from the scanner to the CPU.
7. Turn the scanner on. Then turn the CPU on. Then turn the Mimo on.
The CaptureStation will boot up and ask you for your registration code, which is printed on a piece of paper in the box. Enter that code and you’re good-to-go.
DO NOT shut your CaptureStation off at night, most updates are installed during this time.
Getting Started Guide: Paper
Important: Have you completed your Setup Form? It allows you to customize every detail of your ChartCapture System. After signing up with ChartCapture, you’ll receive instructions about this process. Once we have received your Setup Form and payment, ...
What is my CaptureStation number?
Every ChartCapture computer has a unique 4-digit number we use to keep track of them. We call it the CaptureStation number, also known as the Registration Number. Sometimes this number is helpful in troubleshooting– but how do you know your ...
Getting Your Greenway Link
Getting the link set up is easy. Just send us an email at email@example.com to get started. If you’re on Primesuite version 16.1 SP2 or newer, you can simply request the ChartCapture link from the good folks at Greenway! Doesn’t get any easier ...
Solutions to Common Hiccups
In a perfect world, every website loads quickly, computers always cooperate and scanners never break down. However, occasionally there may be a hiccup– and that’s where the ChartCapture Support Team comes in. We put together this collection of ...
Getting your eCW Link
Getting the link is super-simple: just put in a ticket to eCW that says, “Please install the ChartCapture link.” They will set you up with an implementation schedule. Forms will be filled out, and the good folks at eCW will reach out to us to ...